Get Your Free Comprehensive Solar Analysis
When you request solar panel information from Sun Dollar Energy, the first thing we will do is analyze satellite imagery of your home. Then we will answer any questions you have and gladly give you a rough price estimate, right over the phone.
What You’ll Learn
If you are considering investing in a solar energy system, you undoubtedly have a lot of questions. We are here to help. Your comprehensive 5 page analysis will cover:
- What output capacity do I need to power my home?
- What type/brand of equipment is the best fit for me?
- What kind of warranty will I get?
- What will my out-of-pocket costs be?
- What tax credits am I eligible for?
- How much money can I expect to save?
- How long until I break even?
- What is my real, quantifiable environmental impact?
- And more…
5 Reasons To Install Solar Now
- Save Money and Reduce or Eliminate Your Electric Bill
Depending on the side and orientation of your roof, you can reduce or completely eliminate your electric bill. An average home sees savings of between $500 and $2,300 per year after their installation.
- Reduce Energy Dependence
Feel the security of knowing that your energy bill will be consistently low every month or go completely off the grid by installing solar with battery back up!
- Increase the Value of Your Home
On average, you can add $4 per square foot to the value of your home just by installing solar panels.
- Reduce Your Tax Liability
Federal tax credits have been extended to 2021. You can deduct 30% of the cost of your system from your federal taxes, and even roll it over to the next year if your tax liability isn’t large enough.
- Go Green and Save the Environment
Over the lifetime of your solar panel system (25-30 years), you’ll offset 178 tons of carbon dioxide production and emissions.
Get Your Complimentary Solar Analysis Today
Joseph C – Raleigh, NC
Thanks again for your great service!
Ben F – Chapel Hill, NC
Jim S. – Hillsborough, NC